The Power Of Three by GMG Sisters
Life is just fine...
Sometimes it's full of bliss...
Other times it can be filled with darkness...
But whatever life may bring....
We will always have one another through thick and thin!


Yay!! After a month of serious blogging, I finally got my first tag! Thanks to Ate Bing! I'll try my best to share the things that best describe me and my life from the past to the present. Just in case everyone is wondering who the young lady is in the picture...that's me! I was taking a walk down Galveston beach while enjoying the warm splash of the gentle waves on my feet! Anyway, here's what I can share about myself:



1)
When I was a child, my family went through some rough times. We lived in a tiny old shelter with an extremely mes
sed up roof. So whenever it rains, our floor ends up getting flooded because water drips through the tiny holes of the roof. We hide under the umbrella tucked tightly into one corner to keep ourselves dry. While it's raining, we hear our neighbors joke loudly about our situation. It's very disheartening to know that some people find amusement on the suffering of their fellowmen. I hold this memory special even if it's painful, because it reminds me of my simple and humble beginnings.
2) My personality is very transparent. I am shy but friendly. If you're nice to me, I will treat you better. If you're not, then you better watch out! ;)
3) I adore babies and would love to have a baby girl someday! Maybe in the next year or two!
4) I don't drink or smoke. I strongly believe that staying healthy is the key to a long happy life! :)
5) I love to sing! I discovered my passion for singing when I was about 7. I have joined a couple of local singing competitions back in the Philippines.
6) I am married to a great guy for almost 5 years now- his name is Michael. He's the love of my life and I'm looking foward to growing old with him.

7) I love to go swimming even if I suck at swimming! I have this funny fear of water getting into my ear.

8) I believe that it's never too late to dream and it's always good to set goals in life. Having a target is like setting an inspiration and a guide that leads you to a better future! :)

Now I tag 8 people!

Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
JUDITH
KIM

CONY
JOANNE
JEAN
TUMBLEWEED
RECHIE
JANIZ

-Mabel-

Add to Technorati FavoritesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

11 Comments:

  1. Joanne said...
    Hi Bel! Thanks for tagging me. Will do this one in a few minutes... So nice to know you online. You're such an interesting person to know. Hey you look great together with your hubby! Also, you hit me up with your 8th list "I believe that it's never too late to dream and it's always good to set goals in life. Having a target is like setting an inspiration and a guide that leads you to a better future!" Very true! :)Btw, from where are you here in the philippines?

    --Joanne
    Realtionship Talks
    News, Society and Opinion
    Health Talks
    Finance Talks
    Arts and Entertainment Talks
    Anonymous said...
    tnx for the tag..
    Anonymous said...
    1) Sad to know... but glad you overcame it...
    2) We're about the same..
    5) We share the same passion but mine's just for fun... =D
    7) Me toooo!!!!
    Vj said...
    I've always admired people who are having a hard time to reach to the top. It is nice to read your entry Mabel :)
    Keep in touch! ]
    Vee
    Anonymous said...
    I never knew you had that roof in that crappy shelter which you called your humble beginnings. It's great to look at our past with humility and not pain or with a gratitude instead of pain.
    And I also did not know you sing well....now I know...hmmmm
    God bless you dear!
    Anonymous said...
    Hay Mabel...Mali, napindot ko ang anonymous....that's me Ate Bing.

    Don't erase na lang the anonymous...ako yun
    Sara said...
    You've got an award waiting at my site. Come check it out.

    Sara
    Anonymous said...
    thanks for all the sweet thoughts ladies! sorry it took me a while to reply to all of your comments. We were out of electricity for 5 days so i was not able to go online. :)
    Anonymous said...
    lam mo bel,,, I like your entry..na inspired mo ako..

    Grabe,, sana ako din malalampasan ko rin ang kahirapang dinadanas ko ngayon..

    Salamat ulit sa tagged..
    Anonymous said...
    Jean, I'm happy that this posting has inspired you. Sabi nga nila, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. stay positive, malalampasan mo rin yan. :)
    Joanne said...
    hey bel! thank you so much for all the comments you left in my entries. really appreciate them. i added you in my blogroll hope it's ok with you to reciprocate me. see you around deary! :)


    --- Joanne Apat
    Relationship Talks
    News, Society and Opinion
    Arts and Entertainment Talks
    Finance Talks
    Health Talks

Post a Comment