The Power Of Three by GMG Sisters
Life is just fine...
Sometimes it's full of bliss...
Other times it can be filled with darkness...
But whatever life may bring....
We will always have one another through thick and thin!

Noise reverberated throughout the bedroom as the loud sound of a commanding alarm clock went off. I lazily curled up under the blanket trying to avoid the annoying sound keeping me away from my peaceful slumber. As I was comfortably lying on the bed, a sudden spark of idea came to mind. A simple gesture of appreciation through a short message will help my husband cope with the daily stress he encounters at work. I hastily moved towards the kitchen while Mike was enjoying his usual morning hot shower. I grabbed a pen and a paper, and as thoughts started to flow, my hands obediently scribbled over the flimsy piece of paper. My eyes glowed with enthusiasm as I was finishing up the letter. I hopped down from the chair and rushed to the parking lot anxiously imagining the surprised look on Mike's face when he finds the letter on his truck seat. I went into the truck... and there, I left the note sealed with all my love:

I thank the Lord everyday of my life for blessing me with a partner who’s love has always remained unfailing. With your love, I found my shelter… you nourish me and you protect me. You’ve provided me love more than what I have ever hoped for.

When I feel sad, your arms are always there to wrap me with those warm comforts. When I cry, you wipe away my tears with your firm but gentle fingers. And when I feel like I couldn’t stand the pain anymore, you are there to carry me until I become strong enough to stand again.

From time to time, I utter the words I love you to express how much you mean to me. I hope you feel the truth behind these precious words…because these words mean you are my life, my happiness, my strength and my forever love!!! I am yours until the end of time…

Love, Mabel

Add to Technorati FavoritesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

21 Comments:

  1. Vj said...
    Very sweettt!! :D
    Now I'm jealous and wondered why I'm still single! LOL
    Unknown said...
    Thanks to visit my blog and make me friebd.
    MickisMorsels said...
    That is precious. You are a girl after my own heart. I have done similar things for my husband. We just keep refilling each other's love tank. And thankfully, we've never run empty at the same time!
    Anonymous said...
    Vee, there's nothing to worry about because you're still young! i'm sure the person who'll make you fall in love will be very lucky.
    Hasan, you are welcome to be my friend!
    Mickismorsels, i'm happy to hear that! let's celebrate for the wonderful years we had and all the years to come with our loved ones.
    Sara said...
    I think you changed the layout. I like it!
    Anonymous said...
    your so sweet to your husband dear, if don't mind paano gnawa yung "favorit blogs" mo scroll bar i like it very much, pwd malaman ang code? hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    Sara, thanks! I guess my efforts paid off.
    Sweet heaven, dapat laging sweet para ma-maintain ang harmonious relationship. ;) i'll stop by later to give you the website! ingat!
    Joanne said...
    oh my! how sweet! tumatayo balahibo ko sis. i'm very happy for you! :) the letter you wrote is full of emotions and your feelings are well-expressed.

    --- Joanne
    Opinion Fever
    Relationship Talks
    News, Society and Opinion
    Arts and Entertainment Talks
    Finance Talks
    Health Talks
    QueenBeeing said...
    That's a beautiful letter. I'm always looking for ways to make my wonderful husband feel appreciated and loved, and that's a great idea. I might be sneaking out to the driveway tomorrow morning with a similar letter. Nice write.
    Anonymous said...
    nice one.:)
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Mabel, this is nice gesture and so sweet. I write very short notes. :)
    Thanks for asking to xlinks. I'll add u this weekend.
    Anonymous said...
    Jo, sweet romantic words flow easily when you're inlove! ;)
    Angie, I visited your blog and I loved your "Tell Me You Love Me" posting. I'm sure your husband loves you very much because you're doing things to make him feel appreciated and loved. :)
    Irel, thanks!
    Lollii-Pii said...
    I have one now..^^..hehe..
    Um..could u tell me if it's right..It's on my blog..The one like an orange box.?..that's it right?..hehe..God Bless..
    Anonymous said...
    That is really very sweet of you! Married couples sometimes forget these small things but actually it makes a lot of difference and it helps in making marriages last!
    Raquel said...
    Wow, those words are really great, so sweet and romantic. What a nice encouragement for your husband too.
    pdkamath said...
    Hi ,
    I am a new comer to blog world. I never thought it is so amazing.Every time I visit different blogs I am getting stunned. Your profile along with ur sisters is a unique one. power of three is a fantastic blogging example. beautiful writing. I have marked your blog as my technorati favorite. Mam welcome to my site again.
    good nt
    marvicn.com said...
    Mabel, i have already edit the foolish mistake i made...hehehehe..
    I was reading someone else blog and got mix up with names...
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks guys! I was nervous in posting this entry at first because some readers might find it utterly corny and overly sentimental. But this is who I am and this is how I love... so I should never be ashamed about it! Thanks for all the wonderful comments. :)
    Anonymous said...
    Now that was awesome and I'm sure he loved it, wife and I have done stuff like that. Although not lately so you've inspired me to do it.
    Raquel said...
    Hi Mabel, thank you for signing in my guestbook. Yes, I am from CDO. Hopefully, magkita tau pag-uwi ko. I will bookmark your page para di kita makalimutan. San ka pala sa CDO? Nung student pa lang ako, sa Nazareth ko nagpuyo, renting an apartment for 14 years ata.
    Unknown said...
    l-u-c-k-y-m-a-n

Post a Comment